Background and experience
Anita’s career began as a solicitor for Linklaters, followed by other top-tier international firms such as Morgan Stanley, American Express and UBS where she worked with Senior Executives as a trusted advisor in various capacities such as In-House Counsel, Marketer & Private Banker. She also has experience of setting up coaching programmes internally within corporates: latterly she was Head of Executive Coaching at Barclays where she managed a Global Coaching Faculty as part of the Executive Development offering.
Working with Anita
Anita specializes in the coaching of individuals and teams. What clients value in Anita’s coaching is her ability to spark insight and generate a shared purpose within teams and organisations so that people feel able and inspired to take responsibility for their own performance and that of their organisation. She helps leaders build trust and break down the siloes that get in the way of teams collaborating and achieving together.
Anita has coached clients from a range of industries including CBRE, UBS, JP Morgan, Henderson Global Investors, Strutt & Parker, Diageo, Glencore, Aberdeen Asset Management, Daily Mail & General Trust and the Diocese of London.
Anita teaches coaching as an Associate for the Academy of Executive Coaching on the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching programme. In addition, she facilitates career management and leadership development programmes for large global clients.
Professional training and qualifications
Anita is committed to her continuing professional development and has a coaching supervisor to reflect on her own practice. She keeps her thinking fresh by learning new techniques and tools from a wide range of fields:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with the Coaches Training Institute
- ICF accredited coach (PCC level)
- MBA from Kellogg School of Management (Majors in Finance, Strategy & Marketing)
- Associate Faculty for Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching with the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Systemic Team Coaching certificate, AOEC, ICF accredited
- NLP Practitioner
- Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Regents University
- Accredited Mediator (Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution, Regents University)
- Certificate in the Essentials of Systemic Coaching and Constellations
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching and Constellations
- Certified DISC Facilitator & Trainer
- MBTI Practitioner
- Lumina Practitioner
- Foundation level training in TA, Gestalt & Person Centred Counselling
Outside of work Anita lives with her husband in Wimbledon and enjoys the simple pleasures of life – good food & wine, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
5% of all Beacon Consulting’s profits go towards supporting young people at West London Action for Children, a small, independent charity that helps families and children in challenging circumstances to fulfil their potential.